This years Ultra Music Festival was different then others in the past. Walking in on the first day I was more confident than ever, no pounding heart, no getting used to crowds, just ready to rage. What I love most about this festival (besides the amazing DJ's) is the unique gathering of people who are truly loving and care for one another.
This years recap includes:
- Searching and finding the plur queen Molly Casa 305
- Being front row for Major Lazor and Snoop Dog
- Enhancing first time Ultra goers experience's by taking photos with them as Pikachu
- Making new friends who I will be seeing at EDC Vegas
- Enjoying this amazing experience with my younger brother
- Touching Diplo (hahaha)